Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Magical Make Up and My Treasure...




I had a Fairy Pirate day~ Out adventuring with my Crew. We went out to get our nails done, shopping, and then out to eat some delicious food. Because delicious food is VERY important in the life of a Fairy Pirate! [Be healthy my fellow magical comrades!] Afterwards we parted ways, many sad faces are inserted here. After the tears, and bounty of hugs,I went my own way down to the beach. Under the stars I conversed with a few Moss people who lived in the woods that grew nearby~
However tonight I was far to tired to run off and steal Goblin gold, so after my conversation with the friendly little Moss people I ventured off home to bed!
I felt very magical today however with Lime Crime make up.
Some Fairy Pirate make up using Nymph and Primadonna [which sadly is no longer sold.]
www.limecrimemakeup.com


Nothing to daring tonight, but fun all the same.
A better view~

This is how I made my magic~
Step one: CLEAN FACE :D
Step two: Apply Primadonna [or favorite color shadow/pigment] to crease and wing it out~
Step Three: Cover entire lid, [yes even over the colorful crease] in Nymph or a silver/gold shadow.
Step Four: Make sure crease is blended :3
Step Five: Line upper lid with a thin line of liquid or pencil liner close to lash line. Wing it out in that pin up type style.
Step Six: Using a Wine [or matching/similar color liner to the one you used for the crease] line close to the lower water line [underneath not on it] half way, wing it out slightly :3
Step Seven: Mascara or fake lash it! Use black mascara or one with glitter~ Mix it up! Or apply falsies.
Step Eight: Apply Nymph [or silver/gold shadow/pigment] to the inner corners of your eyes to make them appear wider!

TADA~ Fairy Pirate magic eyes!


Also, I love treasure, as any respectable Fairy Pirate does!
I love whimsical jewelry in particular. My favorites include lockets and cameos, and if its a mix it just perfect.
I also really love antique looking pieces. They just have this magic to them that I love. Today however I wore my favorite Fairy treasure. An antique looking pendant with two gems one large one and one tiny one in pink [my favorite color] with a fairy perched on top! Its wonderful.

My favorite treasure~

I was also wearing my favorite treasure earrings. They have alot of magic to them. They used to belong to my grandma, they have flowers and little onyx type gems inset here and there on them.
You can see them in the picture, though not very well. So here is another picture~

More treasure~

I have alot of little treasures, my crew likes a few of them. One ring they nicknamed Aztec Gold. Its just a large bronze ring with circles and dots that looks alot like an Aztec calendar. I have another pendant which is a little cage with a little bird inside. I once told my little cousin a Fairy Pirate in training, the secret of my little bird. He's my good friend, and his name is Amos Orion, and he is a fount of wisdom. But he's a little bit of a trouble maker and often gives bad advice that causes me to get into mischief. But thats quite alright, because he is easily bribed into giving good advice, you just have to slip him some whiskey ;). [I know he has such horrid habits!]

I have alot of little treasures, but I'll save those for another time, another post~


Till then! Keep magical, and remember: "A Fairy Pirate skips from star to star, their toes pointed ever so perfectly, because its easier to land on the star that way, but if they put their foot flat, they stub their toes on the points of the star!"

-F

1 comment: