Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Delayed Post on Account of Goblin Troubles.



A picture of a little magical hill I took.

Sorry my fellow Fae, I was supposed to post about my last adventure days ago, however due to confrontations with Goblins about some missing gold [I swear I don't know where it is ;D], and massive amounts of photo editing, its being highly delayed. Instead I'll present you with this!

A whimsical little adventure across those stormy seas of the interwebz.


This little gem has brought me so much joy. [And since its nearing my Birthday I've made a pretty little list for my friends and family based off of that site ;D]

I love Etsy, it a throve of wonders it really is. I have been scouring that site for weeks now just looking for the perfect fairy treasures.

LIKE THIS! and of course This! And many other cute and whimsical things . Though I have to say my favorite would be this. I am actually getting very into the fairy spirt, entirely revamping my wardrobe and making plans to decorate my currently barren room [I had been away for that silly thing called college and I am moving back home.]

Of course I won't leave you salivating over things such as magical little fairy gems and treasures. Which is why I will share with you one little treasure I picked up on my adventure to Quebec.
A little fairy statue I picked up.

We managed to find a few stores that had some wondrous little things in them, amoung them a medieval shop that had a shelf full of fairy figures. This one stands tall at about 2 inches. She's a reddish brunette, her skin is pale green, her dress is a forest green, and her wings are Pink. :) I fell in love with her. We had left the shop with out purchasing anything originally, and I just had to go back to get her!


"Fairies, fern, and toadstool. Thyme, thistle, and foxglove. Stars, and streams, and moonbeams. These are the things that enchant me in my dreams~"

-F

No comments:

Post a Comment